We are so proud to be a part of the community, and to have been blessed with serving the families and their pets of our local area. We try to focus on connecting with your pets, and building a bond that makes the grooming process a better experience for all of us. By doing this, we hope to create everlasting relationships, for years to come. We care for your fur-baby as if they were our own, and we ensure that they receive the highest quality of treats, 😊 and love while you're away.
Life gets busy, which can make it challenging to provide the consistent care and attention that your pets coat can demand.
While you still have to do your part, 😊 we will help you keep your pets coats healthy and shining!!
Your pets safety, well being and happiness
are our top priorities.
Although, in grooming, accidents can happen,
we strive to take every precaution to ensure
their health and safety, while in our care. We are CPR and 1st Aid Certified.
We always try to be prepared for any pet's needs, but sometimes there are “special” circumstances.
Some of our most common “special needs” are dogs that are aging, losing their hearing and/or sight.
Some have medical conditions, some need help standing, and some just need someone to love on them while they’re being groomed.
If you have a “special” request, please message us, or call. We will do our very best to accommodate.
We offer a variety of grooming services to fit your pet's needs. Our grooming and bathing treatments are all inclusive. This means we include the bath, brush and blow out, ear cleaning, anals (if needed), and nail trim. If a full haircut is not needed, we offer tidy ups. That includes everything mentioned above plus a light trim around the face, feet, and sanitary areas. We also offer some fun and pet safe creative grooming. We do provide many services a la carte as well.
We believe that every pet is unique and deserves personalized care. We take the time to understand your pet's individual needs and preferences, and ensure that they receive the best grooming experience.
To schedule an appointment you can call, text, email, or message us on Facebook. When we are with a client, our attention is devoted to them and we will return calls and messages between clients. The quickest and easiest way to make an appointment is via text.
Please reach out to us at 262.843.3225
All of our grooming prices are based on your pets individual needs.
Factors; such as size, temperament, coat condition, frequency and complexity of groom,
all determine the final price.
Any grooming quote given, whether in person or over the phone, is a GUIDELINE.
Pets who are severely matted, who are older or have other issues, require more time and more staff, and will likely incur charges above
and beyond the original quote.
If your pet has special needs, please make us aware when you set up the appointment.
Please call Shampooches at 262-843-3225 for
your personalized quote today!
We now schedule everything, including nail trims..
Please call/text for your appointment. 262-843-3225
1. We are a small business and appointments are scheduled based on groomer availability and client needs. Any one who is 15 minutes (or more) late for their scheduled appointment, will be asked to reschedule.
2. Because we have limited space, pets must also be picked up IMMEDIATELY following their grooming appointment, unless prior arrangements are made. PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE TO BE MADE A MINIMUM OF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT.
Anything less than 24 hours notice, the appointment will have to be rescheduled.
We notify everyone when their pet is ready. Any pet that is not picked up within a half hour (30 minutes) from notification, will be charged an intial boarding fee of $15 and $25 each addional hour.
We close everyday that we are open at 4pm. If your pet is done, we have contacted you, and it‘s after 4pm, there will be an additional $1 per minute for every minute past 4pm., added to the cost of the groom.
3. Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check or credit/debit cards. Please note, if paying by credit/debit we do charge a small convenience fee of $1.
4. Due to the large increase of " NO CALLS/ NO SHOWS", we now require ALL new clients to pay a deposit when making their first appointment. Deposit costs will vary, depending on the requested service, the size of your pet, and coat condition. Deposits are 50% of the estimated total service cost and will be credited toward the remaining balance due, at your appointment time.
5. Anyone who "NO CALLS/ NO SHOWS" will be charge half (50%) of scheduled appointment's estimated total. This fee must be paid in order to reschedule or can be added to next appointment's total.
**Please note the final cost may vary from the original quote. For example, if we find fleas on your pet, we will administer a flea bath. There is an additional charge for this, and that will be applied to the final cost.
If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, we ask for a 24 hour cancellation/reschedule notice, or you will forfeit your deposit.
Again, we are a small business and "NO CALLS/ NO SHOWS", last minute reschedules are all a loss in revenue for us. We ask the same consideration that you would appreciate for yourself be extended to us. We understand life happens, as do unforeseen circumstances out of our control and of course, if these situations arise fees can be waived.
(Anyone who has NOT had an appointment with us in 2 years or more, qualifies as a new client. Effective 01/01/2021)